PPC, also known as Pay Per Click is a digital marketing strategy that helps businesses or brands promote their products or services online. In this type of marketing, advertisers would pay only when their ad is clicked by visitors. Though, it is a paid marketing strategy but is regarded as the most practiced tricks because of its efficiency.
Working of Pay Per Click
The working of PPC is often misunderstood but is actually very simple. In PPC, you usually pay according to your bid amount for the keywords. With the help of PPC, the advertisers are allowed to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when users search for a keyword related to their products or services. Each time when an ad is clicked, the advertiser has to pay a small to the search engine.
In order to run a successful PPC campaign, a number of things are to be taken care of. Right from researching and planning the right keywords to organizing them, you need to assure everything is optimized for conversions.
Why is Match Important in Running a Successful PPC Campaign?
Match types play a critical role in ensuring the success of a PPC campaign. Match types help you to set up certain keywords in such a way that it will help you control who sees your ad. Below we have explained the three match types that will give you the best results.
Broad match: Broad match would enable the search engine (Google) to show your ads for terms that are related to your keywords. It could be variations or plurals of the selected keywords. For example- If visitors search for queries that contain all the words related to your keyword.
Phrase match: Phrase match type would show ads when keyword phrases from your account are a part of the actual search query. For example- if visitors search for queries that contain all the words of your keywords and in the same order. For example, if your keyword is a digital marketing course and visitors search for the best digital marketing course, your ad will pop up.
Exact match: As the name suggests, the exact match is the obvious one. It will show your ad when the users enter the keywords exactly as chosen by you into the search engines. For example, If your keyword is the digital marketing course and visitors searches for the same keyword, your ad will show up on the top of the results.
Advantages of Pay Per Click Advertising
- Immediate Results- PPC advertising drives immediate results. You can advertise your brand or business in front of the thousands of people who are searching for your business.
- Brings Quality Traffic– With the help of PPC, you can pull quality traffic to your business. You do not have to push out advertisements to convince people to buy your products or services. Your ad will be shown to those who are already interested in your products and services.
- Brings leads and sales- Yes, that’s right.PPC advertising can increase your revenue, sales, and leads. As long as you offer great products or services to offer to your customers, you can have peace of mind that PPC advertising will drive conversions.
- Measure results– Another great benefit of PPC is, you can easily measure your return on advertising spend. You can track which advertisements, keywords, or ad placements are driving the most return and which are not. This will help you re-strategize everything so that you can get the best results for your business.
- Strengthen your SEO– Insights from PPC advertising can help you strengthen your SEO strategies and get the most out of it. PPC advertising will help you identify the search keywords that are performing well and are most valuable to your business.
Hire PPC EXperts At Indian Silicon Valley!
Running a PPC campaign is not everyone’s cup of tea. You need the guidance of someone who is well-versed with the PPC techniques and can deliver you what you are looking for. If you are looking for PPC experts who can help you run your business ads successfully, visit Indian Silicon Valley. It is an online platform where you can hire the experts in just three simple and easy steps and get the work done according to your needs.
Indian Silicon Valley does not charge any sort of commission charges from its clients. It is a platform where you can find the most talented and skilled freelancers from versatile fields and bring them to your door. You can have direct communication with the freelancers and get the work done according to your needs. Indian Silicon Valley is a reliable and safe platform to find A-listed freelancers.
Head to Indian Silicon Valley now to register!