There comes a phase in the life of the entrepreneurs when everything in their business moves smoothly and they come up with the desire to expand or grow their business. And the business can grow only with increased sales. And no need to mention, sales require lead generation on priority, in addition to all other things including marketing and paid campaigns.
When it comes to leads, both low-level and high-level leads are important. And both need time, efforts, talent and skills. Also, you need to spend your resources and money to make sure that it is not being wasted. So, talking about the best way to lead generation, first of all, you need to hire lead generation experts having relevant experience in the field.
This is the point where most of the entrepreneurs get stuck between the option of hiring in-house lead generation professional and a freelancer. Whatever option you choose as per the needs of your business, don’t try to do it on it own just for the sake of saving money. As mentioned above, lead generation needs efforts, knowledge and time, which no doubt cannot be ensured by the one who is not expert at or not experienced in lead generation.
If not convinced yet, here are some reasons why you need to hire lead generation professionals.
- The lead generation freelancers have the skill-set and strengths to deliver the desired results. As they have worked with different entrepreneurs and know the tactics to generate leads for businesses with varied niches, they can bring the desired results for you.
- When you hire a freelancer, the person is aware that he is wholly responsible for the job and will be paid for the results he delivers. Keeping this in mind, they assure to give their 100% and bring the best possible results for your business.
- The budget plays a major role in the growth of a business. When you hire a freelancer for the job, you can pause or stop the task if you are not happy with the results or if you encounter some financial issues. However, that’s not the case with the full-time workers; you need to pay them monthly whether they are bringing results or not.
- Last but not least, freelancers offer the flexibility of time and budget without compromising with the quality of the work. These things cannot be ensured by full-time workers as they will work only according to their working hours.
Thus, hiring freelancers is not only cost-effective but is also good for achieving the best lead generation results.
But how to hire lead generation professionals at 0% commission rate?
In this business-oriented world, everyone thinks of his own benefit. When it comes to hiring lead generation professionals, whether freelancers or in-house staff, they often ask for the commissions in the business brought by the new leads. Though some businesses agree to this, the others don’t. The latter ones have the question in their mind that why they need to share the commission when they are paying the professionals for their job.
If you are among those businesses who don’t agree to pay commission to the lead generation professionals and want to hire them at 0% commission rate, here are the tips for you.
- First of all, what you can do is specifying clearly in the job description that the professionals will be paid a particular amount for the job. And this amount will be decided after having a discussion with him/her about the target and desired results. It should be clearly mentioned in the description that the professional won’t be paid any commission for the business he/she brings through leads. This will bring only those candidates to you who agree with the conditions.
- Secondly, you can claim your right that it is your business and it is your right to decide whether the person will receive a fixed amount for the job or will be paid on the basis of the leads he generates. There are always needy persons who will agree to work for the fixed amount.
- Thirdly, you can convince the professionals by discussing the other side of the job i.e. the case in which the professionals remain unable to provide desired results. As the job will be a fixed price job only, the professionals will receive money even in the case the results provided by them are less than what’s actually expected.
The best option
If none of these works to bring the lead generation professionals with good skills to you, then you can go for another option that is preferred by the majority of the businesses today. And this option is “freelance portals”.
There are a number of freelance portals where freelancers register to get the better-paid jobs and business register to locate the best talent for their job. And the good thing is many of these portals assure 0% commission fee. It means you can post your job requirements while mentioning all the details the freelancers agreeing to those conditions can contact you. In this way, neither the lead generation professional would be able to claim the commission nor the portal will ask you for it. However, you need to check before registering that the portal you are hiring freelancer lead generation professionals through promises 0% commission rate.
Now, you must be thinking that why you need to hire freelancers through portals when you can hire them directly. Well, the answer is security. When you hire a freelancer through a genuine portal, the portal always takes responsibility for the task being allocated. If unfortunately, the candidate you have hired fails to complete the job or in the case, a dispute occurs with your client, the portal will resolve it while taking into consideration all the aspects.
So, if you want to get good results along while paying 0% commission and assuring the security that your money will be spent right, you must prefer hiring freelance lead generation professionals through freelance portals.